Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I haven't even gotten the Easter pictures up yet, but I figured I'd go ahead and post some from today. Now that Crete is asleep, I've realized that we didn't even take a picture together on Mother's Day. But that's alright. We can get one later. Crete (and Lee) gave me the perfect gift for Mother's Day--a new lens for my camera. You can get photos from much farther away. I've realized, though, that you need a much steadier arm than I have and so I think the next purchase will have to be a mono-pod or something similar. Here are some of the less blurry shots:
Future Soccer Star

We had hoped to pick strawberries yesterday, but when we got to the farm, they had been picked over. We were pretty bummed, but at least we were able to get some pre-picked ones. Crete basically at the whole carton over the course of two days.

We should have started out without the jersey on because it was pretty messy by the time we thought to take it off.

A boy and his dog.

Yesterday was Kid's Day at the Farmer's Market and they gave out tomato plants. We bought a couple more and planted them in a container in the backyard. The thought was that Crete would help, but he was not a bit interested. There were balls to throw to the dogs after all.


Fro.

No comments: