Monday, May 4, 2009

Hilton Head

This post is way overdue because I've been overwhelmed with the number of pictures from which to choose. We went down to Hilton Head to visit the Petty's one weekend and had a great time. I guess the pictures explain better than words and since I have so many, I'll just get on with it.
Sharing goldfish.

Dad

Everybody

Crete thinking he's a big kid, running on the beach.

The Tweeds

The Pettys

Attempt at getting all three in one picture on the beach. Not so successful. :)

Blondies on the couch.

This is a decent one with all three. Nobody's looking, but...

I think this is the sweetest smile.

And could this picture of Holden be any cuter?


Mason

Crete and Grandmama

Sweet brothers.

Another attempt at getting all the boys together in one shot. (I love how Mason's "cheesing" for the camera.)

Wild man on the slide.

I wish we could have had more time. It seemed like such a quick weekend. But if we had, I probably would have had a million pictures and would never be able to choose which ones to post!

No comments: