Thursday, August 14, 2008

Will's Championship!

Well, I suppose it's not just Will's championship. He was one of the Shelby All-Star Little League team that won the State Championship. We went to Shelby to watch the tournament last weekend. It was a nail-biter but in the end, Will's team was triumphant. We got a little carried away taking pictures, so I'll try to pick a few of the best. If you want to see more, I'll try to put a link to our Picasa web album in a couple of days.

Will pitching. Boy that was nerve-racking. Pitcher is not his normal position, but he did great! We were so proud.

Yeah, #29! Will is a hitter! (I had to use that phrase for Bethany and Fereby's benefit.)

Runner on third.

High-fiving Dad from the dugout.

Another big hit! Will clearly did his part hitting the ball.

Waiting to congratulate a home-run hitter.

Cutie in the dugout.

Celebrating the win!!!!

Trophy Time

Champs

I had to include this one. Check out the ham over on the left.

For those of you who needed a Crete fix -- a picture with the Champion.
I'll add some additional pictures of Crete from the weekend when I get a chance. He doesn't think it's very fun to play by himself while Mommy blogs.

CONGRATULATIONS WILL AND THE SHELBY ALLSTARS!!!





No comments: