Monday, August 18, 2008

Crete's First Trip to the Beach

We went to the beach this weekend with the Breitfeld-Kreissman family. We had a wonderful time and it was a very relaxing couple of days before the rush of the new school year. It was Crete's first visit to the beach and we were eager to see how he would react to the sand and saltwater. He was super-curious in the beginning and overall liked it pretty well, I think. Anyway, here are some of my favorite pictures. There are a lot.
Swimming in the pool with Abby and Ellie

Our first trip down to the water.

Splashing around with Daddy.

Ellie
Abby

The back of Crete's cute little head.

Where did my feet go?

What is this stuff, anyway?

Ellie was so kind to prepare us dinner on Saturday night. Everything was delicious!

Crabby butt.

Thanks for feeding me, Ab.

Sandy little feet.
Beautiful Abby
Beautiful Ellie

They are always beautiful, but I just think they look stunning in these pictures.

I can't believe how grown they look in this picture.

Tired little beach boy.

No comments: