Friday, January 2, 2009

The problem with blogging when you can catch a few minutes is that some things aren't exactly in the order you want them to be. Anyway, some more pics. These are still from Thanksgiving. Our family is a little goofy and none of us can sing, but we used Daddy's studio to make a Christmas CD for the second year in a row. It is great fun to do, but horrible sounding. So when you are wondering why the headphones, that would be why.


Relaxing in his Christmas P.J.'s after breakfast. Note the oat bran on the chin.


I apologize for the way I look. This picture is pre-shower and contacts.


Crete likes to help Pop work out the music for our CD.


All of the vocal talent crammed into the studio aka Pop's office.


Taking a break from it all.



Visiting with Aunt Helen. Still in his Christmas P.J.'s.


We are so thankful for this quick visit we made to see Aunt Winnie. She passed away over the Christmas break. We will miss her.


Thrilled to be allowed to play with this ornament!


Four generations.


A visit with the Big Guy, himself.

1 comment:

Trent said...

Hey Lee, we are very sorry for your loss. I know how much Janet will be missed. She was a great lady and always fun to be around. We didn't know about Emily's loss and just saw that, our hearts are heavy for both of you. When you find out the arrangements or know them could you write me or call me and let me know what they are. I do not have your number anymore as my phone's screen went blank and I had to get another one. Thanks, bro. Our love and prayers are with you both.

Trent & Anna